AmTrust Realty Corp. is a privatelyheld company that acquires, develops and manages commercial real estate. Their headquarters is located in New York City. The Company currently owns in excess of 12 million square feet across thirteen major properties in New York, Chicago, Toledo and Syracuse. The company is highly entrepreneurial and offers substantial career growth opportunity to strong performers.
We are in search of a Building Engineer in our Tarrytown, Westchester office. This position is a full time, salaried, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, nonunion, day shift.
DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
· Maintaining the property and ensure Class “A” office building operates smoothly
· Be able to operate HVAC equipment including basic repair and maintenance
· In addition to HVAC, have a general knowledge of building systems such as electric, plumbing
· Respond and troubleshoot all tenant service requests
· Ability to review and comment on construction sketches and drawings
· Assist building porter as needed
· Manage inventory and equipment supplies
· Basic knowledge of handheld and electrical tools
· Must be available for emergency calls
· Previous experience in commercial building maintenance and operations preferred
· Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders and the ability to lift/carry or move heavy loads of 50 pounds or more
· Ability to effectively communicate with management and tenants, both verbally and in writing
· Good judgment and initiative required
• The position offers excellent compensation, commensurate with experience
• Benefits include major medical, dental, life insurance and 401k
AmTrust Realty Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested, please send your resume and contact information by email to Fuji Fitton-Gordon (email@example.com) or call (212) 619-6919.
AmTrust Realty Corp., 250 Broadway, New York, NY 10007