The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Liaison between individual client contacts, vendors, and client facility team to ensure compliance with stakeholder policies and procedures.
- Ability to negotiate and execute on behalf of client, local vendor service contracts and services in scope
- Interaction with national service providers and local vendors, landlords and other companies providing locations with operational services, e.g. janitorial and ,porter services, repairs and maintenance, HVAC and Electrical, minor moves and changes, furniture breakdowns, event support, and general facility requests as required by client representative at site and management level.
- Ensure work performed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Provide timely follow up and communication of work status to all sites, including all remote field locations.
- Working knowledge and understanding of building systems and infrastructure
- Processing of purchase requisitions for necessary work in conjunction with documented processes.
- In addition it will be necessary to learn and use the work order system for daily work and for tracking assets through this system. This is a daily task that must be kept up with
- Review and approve invoices for nonrecurring work performed on behalf of the field locations. Escalate inconsistencies as appropriate.
- Provide support and back up to co-workers and local client representatives and occupants, to ensure that department and company goals are continuously met.
- Participation in meetings with peers within Project Management and other departments to review aspects and needs of new transitioning site and existing sites throughout the portfolio.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal/external customers.
- Ensure adherence to local procedures and client policies.
- Identify potential process improvements. Conduct regular property inspections and walk through of space
- Display flexibility, enthusiasm, motivation and a passion for success.
- Overall responsibility to ensure compliance with tenant leases, regulatory items, and management contracts. Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with all clients, property tenants, vendors, and contractors. Responsible for annual budget preparation and tenant reconciliations for review and approval by senior property management and ownership.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly ownership reports.
- Approve purchase orders, invoices and rent up schedules.
- Oversee collection of rent, payment of expenses and compliance with lease terms. Complete regular inspections of the properties and recommend alterations and/or maintenance of the property and oversee work as necessary.
- Competitively bid and oversee operational and tenant improvement contracts and services.
- Oversee tenant improvement construction and capital expenditure projects.
- Partner with marketing and leasing teams to assist in leasing efforts.
- Organization is a health care provider, in addition to building inspections Environment of Care in service will be provided and will become a part of daily duties
- Familiarity with NFPA and Life Safety are essential elements of performance (training will be provided as necessary)
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- 5+ years related Property Management and Facility Management experience.
- RPA or CPM designation in progress or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of basic business practices and facility management outsourcing /remote models.
- Ability and desire to accept challenge within a change environment, and a diverse culture.
- Decisive thinking skills and problem solving skills. Good antenna and ability to interpret the unspoken.
- Ability to deal well with challenge, pressure and adversity.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong human relation skills in order to interact and collaborate with a wide range of departments and people operating in multiple locations; many which are geographically remote.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to work in both a team and independent environment.
- Computer proficiency and experience with Call Center and Service Desk applications: web and server based.
- Strong budget and financial background; documented accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful.
Please email Dafriedm@montefiore.org if interested.